Sunday, July 1, 2012

16 Months, Birthdays, a Wedding and so on

Summer has been such a wonderful time of year it has been difficult to keep up with my blogging responsibilities. 


Here are some highlights: 


We celebrate my cousin's 3rd birthday (wow that's old) at the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo. What a wonderful day of family, goats and cake.  
Not even holding on.  Bring on the rodeos.
So young and so brave.
Sitting on goats in the petting zoo. Just let it go people.
Ok, I sat on this one too. They make a wonderful bench.
Kelly's awesome Buzz cake. Happy B-day Cuz! 
Hanging with Mom.
I don't really know what is going on with Mom, but she keeps getting bigger and she stays on the couch a lot these days. I hope there isn't something happening that no one is telling me, hmmmm. Well, last week someone called and told Mom she was allowed to go to Wisconsin. This is a state I have never been to so I was thrilled to go! We drove 9 hours to see the entire Cattau family! I feel so lucky to have meet them and hope it isn't too long until we can all be together again.
With the beautiful Bride, Mere!
Out on the dance floor with the girls. They were so fun. 
I am trying my best to smile, but they waited until 10:30 pm to start taking these pictures. Come on, a guy needs his rest.
On our drive, we stopped in Chicago. Mandy and Ahren took me to an awesome park. I ruled that place within minutes. We also got to see Uncle Randy and Aunt Kristi. He has such a cool apartment where he can watch trains all day. What a life.

This weekend, Caity,Mandy and Ahren came to celebrate Betsy's Birthday! I love when everyone is here and I miss them already. 

Hard to keep my cool around all this pretty ladies.
In summary, it has been a great summer and I can't wait for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment