Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sweet Baby Lettie Jane

This month I turned 18 months old, but like everything else in my life it seems to be overshadowed by my new sister Lettie Jane, so I will dedicate this post to her. 

I have to say, this new sister thing was a real shock. I did notice mom had put on a few pounds but no one explained the significance of that to me. I think I have handled the change very well. I was very excited when they walked in the house with a baby and immediately tried to share my toys with her. She acted like she had no idea how to throw a ball. I love her, but she is kind of dull. She sleeps a lot... I mean really all the time (so lazy). 


First time seeing Lettie. Genuine Excitement. 
Sharing my Elmo ball. 
Still pretty excited.
Trying to explain just how cool the Elmo ball is.  
 I tried my best "whooo" to make the ball seem even more appealing, not that it needs it.  The Elmo ball is as close to perfect as you can get.
I just couldn't understand why she didn't respond to the ball like I thought she would. I was giving her my best stuff.
 Ok, she really is pretty cute. I think she looks like me. 
I tried to hold her, but every one was so uptight. Relax people. I got this.
Things are about to get good around here.
I will give her some time to warm up.
Here are a few more pictures of my baby sister Lettie. 

Sleeping as usual. 
Eyes open!
Helping with her first bath. Accidently dropped Grandma's phone in after.
Welcome to the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment