Last week, mom and I decided to take an impromptu trip to Florida to visit some family. I was able to visit so many people; Aunt Marianne and Uncle Allen, my cousins Chris and Nicole, Great Grandma Jeanie and Durango friends Rita and Holly. It was nonstop Florida fun and I was not ready to leave at the end of the week. The only reason I came home was because I missed my dad so much.
Cousin Chris took us to all the cool local spots. I went on a boat to a sand bar to go swimming.
 |
| First time on a boat |
 |
| Looking cool while staying safe. |
And then he took me to a bar to listen to some tunes.
 |
| Jammin' |
Next we went over to Great Grandma Jeanie's condo. There were SOOO many things to play with there, but mom kept taking everything away from me. You break the ear off one sheep figurine and you get banned from touching anything. But Grandma Jeanie kept giving me stuff anyway!
 |
| Bears. |
 |
| Giant glass ball, not a problem. |
 |
| 70 year old Waterford Crystal... my play thing. |
Mom said it may be best if we go outside... haha, as you wish. I immediately found 3 baby armadillos. I acted like I just wanted to look, but I am faster than G.G. and I poked it a few times. Turns out these adorable fellows not only have sharp claws, but carry E. Coli and Leprosy. Oops. I'm not scared.
 |
| Keeping my distance. |
 |
| Getting a little closer. |
Later, we took a long watch on the beach and I had to stay in my stroller. I can't imagine why.
This was my first time seeing the ocean and the beach. It was a lot too take in the first time. The sand was a little tricky to walk in but I got the hang of it in no time. I had such a great time playing in the water.
 |
| First view of the ocean. |
 |
| First steps in the ocean. |
 |
| Chasing birds. |
 |
| Chasing Babes. |
 |
| Pure excitement. |
 |
| Playing with mom. |
 |
| Dunking my head. |
I have more to tell you about florida, but I think its getting a little long so I will post again later.
No comments:
Post a Comment