Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring!



 I was so sad to leave Scottsdale and the beautiful weather. I loved playing outside everyday and was not looking forward to returning to the midwest, but when we came back it was spring. There were new flowers, the grass was growing and it was warm! Now that I can walk I really get appreciate the outdoors.
I love throwing the rocks. 
And running with sticks. 
I explain the sticks to mom in detail.
Being outside makes me happy.
Yay!
The worst part about coming home was dad had to go back to school. It is more fun when he gets to stay home and play. This is me watching him leave one morning. 
You can't see, but there are tears.
Mom got me a water table so I can do some splashing on hot days. I immediately filled it with dirt. Much better.

Tonight, I was just enjoying my bed time yogurt snack and very innocently decided to check out this thing above the toilet that was bothering me. It looks like dirt and leaves and it confuses me. Why can't I just touch it?!
Uh oh... Mom is totally going to hear that.
Don't worry, I got it mom. Nothing to see here.
Soooorry. I'm picking them up, see? 
I think I can just clap and smile my way out of this one.
It worked. She is such a sucker. She thinks everything I do is cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment