Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Colorado Trip!

For my 8 month birthday Mom and Dad took me to Colorado to see Uncle Russ and G.G. We had such a great trip, I have been dropping hints that I want to move there since we got back.
Here we are in the home of Coors. Not that I was allowed to have any.
The flash on this camera is just too bright.
We travelled around the Denver area and took in all the sights. It was cold the first day. We got to see our first snowflakes of the year.
Red Rocks Amphitheater
 When the weather improved, we went hiking in Boulder. Of course, it was like a photo shoot. I know I am good looking and all but take it easy people. 
So Big. 
So beautiful it takes your breath away. 
Trying to get as close to G.G. as possible. 
Just carry me please. 
Beautiful scenery in Boulder, CO. 
Sometimes you just have to get down and play on the rocks.
Done hiking. Get me out of here. 
If I can just squeeze out of this strap...
Alright, so here's the deal. There are more pictures that I would love to share, but all this typing is making my little fingers sore, so check back for more Denver and 8 month pictures soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment