Tuesday, October 18, 2011

8 Months

Here is the continuation of my Colorado trip. My 8 month photo-shoot took place in a beautiful park outside Boulder, CO. I really like shooting on location. 
First spot was a little bright so we moved on.
Love being out in the grass.
Excited to be sitting up on the rocks.
I found a really cool leaf. 

I tried to eat it. It was just ok. 
It was pretty funny.
Did you see what I did?
I tried to remain professional, but there was a lot going on in the park. I get distracted easily.
Some 8 month highlights:
    -My first tooth appeared this week
    -I wear 12+ clothing. I guess I am big.
    -I crawl really fast. 
    -I pull myself up on any and everything.
    -I am getting better at cruising.
    -I take a few steps with help.
    -I talk all the time, but I'm not sure people get me.

No comments:

Post a Comment