Tuesday, November 15, 2011

9 Months

I know my posts are getting more spread out, but I am just so busy these days I don't have time to sit around blogging. This month G.G. didn't come visit me at all so the only pictures are from Mom's phone, which just aren't the same quality, but they will have to do. 

This month, I have been working on my swimming skills. I can hold my breath and go under water. I try blowing bubbles, but I get distracted and just drink the water... it tastes so good.

I still have a very healthy appetite and am eating pretty much any and everything I can get my hands on. 
Quinoa: Attempt 1
Got a little on that one.
Getting a little fed up with this.
I really love feeding myself, but this quinoa stuff is just so small and squirrelly it gets away from me. Sometimes I have to politely ask Mom to help just to speed the process along.


I got ahold of the container of puffs and may have spilled a few. Mom caught me before I could eat all the evidence. 
Puffs. Caught in the act.
Mom, Betsy and Elliot took me to my first Colts game. It has been a rough season in Indianapolis, but I was still really excited to see a game. Aunt Bets got us great seats!  (Don't worry Russell Family... Da Bears!)
 It was pretty loud and the people around us were getting very upset with the Colts... Mom thought it was best to limit what I could hear.
Sound/ Profanity Protection.
I am always playing with my toys. I can walk when pushing a toy or laundry basket or chair. I can stand without holding on and sometimes get one step in before I go down. Mom says we aren't counting it yet because it is really just "falling with style," but I will show her.

I had my 9 month check-up and the doc said I looked perfect... gee, no kidding. I mean was that really a question. My head jumped up to the 80% because my brains are growing so big. I had my growth spurt early so they said my height was only at the 54% this time, which I think is a joke, but I am gearing up for another stretch soon. I can't even snap my 9 month clothes anymore. I like the 18 month clothes so I have room to get low and really move. And my weight... well, I don't really want to talk about that, let's just say I would be fighting with the heavyweights. Its all muscle. I am big boned. Just leave it alone. 

1 comment:

  1. Next time you take him to a Colts game, I suggest covering his eyes. Get it? Because the Colts are terrible? Nevermind. DO PUSHUPS.

    ReplyDelete