As usual, I am about two weeks late on my 7 month post. So here I am at 7.5 months (I want to maintain my literary integrity)...
I have been "growing like a weed"... well, that's what I hear at least, not sure if its a compliment or not.
I have been learning about my Indiana roots, hence the uniform.
I have been motoring around the house, crawling faster than mom can catch a video. Sorry to all my loyal followers, this picture will have to do.
I have been enjoying the simple things in life, like blocks on a table...
And hanging on the porch...
Going to the park with Mom... The swings are my favorite.
But I also love, LOVE the grass. Mom can't keep me off it. Do you know you have this in your yard!?
Grandma Gates came to watch me while Mom went to Atlanta to visit Aunt Caity and Aunt Mandy, without me, I'm sure they had no fun at all! But it was ok, because G.G. dressed me in my AWESOME track suit that Uncle Russ got me. I spent some time practicing my shocked and crazy face, just in case I decide to be an actor.
To recap, I have been growing rapidly, crawling and standing without any help. I now wear mostly 12 months clothes because I am so big and strong. I eat approximately every 5-10 min. and rarely sleep. I like to keep things exciting for mom and dad!

No comments:
Post a Comment