Tuesday, September 13, 2011

On the Move

In the last few weeks I have added a few new skills to my repertoire.  Sitting was so last month. I have been working on crawling and am getting pretty good at it.  
Once I figured out how to get over to stuff, I realized all I had to do was pull myself up. Everything is so much easier to reach when you can stand. Wes can no longer get away from me either, which I love.
I still love eating, no surprise there.
I can even feed myself if they give me the skinny bottles. They make me feel huge.
I like to sit in the window and contemplate the world around me. Its very zen.


We finally had some cold weather so we got to go for long walks before bed. So relaxing.
In summary, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment