Monday, February 11, 2013

Holiday Recap


I am about the catch you up on my holiday season. Get ready. We kicked it off with Scottsdale Thanksgiving. 



Here are the highlights. 

Great Food

Pumpkin Pie Batter
Pumpkin Pie.

I think we can all agree pumpkin pie is amazing.
Better luck next year Lettie. Haha.
 Great People. 
          (Not Pictured: Uncle Russ, G.G., Uncle Paul, Uncle Cam, Aunt Mandy and Aunt Kerri. So thankful for all my people.)

Stroller Races with Dad.
Hugs from Mom. 
Uncle Ahren. 
Aunt Nettie.
Aunt Caroline. 
And Great Dogs!
The loyal Marley. 
The Crazy Koufax.
Then we traveled to the exotic Fort Wayne for a post Thanksgiving visit to catch up with all the Karrs. 

Lettie mastered the exersaucer.
And we mastered the piano. 
Making beautiful music.
Pure Joy.
Kids Table.
Family Pictures. 
As you can tell, I am trying to escape to go play with Parker but am being held against my will.
Chopping down the Christmas Tree.  
Love spending time with my cousins.
First Time with Hot Chocolate. Not sure why this has been kept from me for so long.
Riding home in style. Just kidding. We are still parked. Don't alert anyone. I have good parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment