I know I have been absent from my blogging for some time. After my computer and camera were stolen it really hindered my ability (and mom claims she is too busy to help get me back online, whatever). So now I am back, up and running, firing on all cylinders.
Mom, Grandma, Lettie and I flew out to Scottsdale last week to spend some time and celebrate Thanksgiving with some of my favs. I am sure missing my dad and all the Fort Wayners, but at least Dad comes tonight!
We have been enjoying the beautiful weather, just strollin', parkin' and playing with the dogs.
 |
| The set- up: Dogs, pool, backyard. |
 |
| Step 1: Throw ball in pool. Cheer. |
 |
| Step 2: Marley gets ball. Shakes on me. |
 |
| Step 3: Throw ball again. Cheer. |
 |
| Step 4: Yell at dogs to get in the water. Sometimes they need some encouragement. |
 |
| Step 5: Dogs Think about it. |
 |
| Step 6: Repeat step 2. Little colder this time. |
Now this game can be repeated for any length of time. Another great game is throw rocks in Paul's fountain. I did fall in once but that was to be expected.
I know this is a little blurry but I really wanted to show off my moves. Guess I was just too fast even for the action shot.
Now many people have questioned whether Lettie will start blogging anytime soon. I mean its sort of my thing. If I am boring anyone please let me know. Mom says that she loves us both the exact same (I like her, but seriously as much as me.. ha)so until Lettie shows an interest in starting her own blog, I have to share. She does take pretty cute pictures. And she is starting to really get my humor and even laughs at me now. I guess we can keep her... for now.
Well there is lots of cooking (er, tasting) and setting up to do for tomorrow. Signing off from Scottsdale. - Becks
No comments:
Post a Comment