Monday, July 18, 2011

Gwyneth Anne Baldwin

This week we welcomed Gwen Anne to the family. She is really cute I guess, but I'm not the baby anymore, ugh. I was so excited to meet her. I just wanted to give my newest cousin a kiss... ok, maybe I wanted to chew on her a little, but I don't even have teeth yet so would it have been that big of a deal?
Everyone is so high strung. They said I had to be restrained. Look at this face, do I look like I could do anything wrong?
And here are pictures of everyone holding Gwen while I just sat in  the corner alone.





And here she is with her big brother Parker.
Finally, someone paid a little attention to me. Thanks, Uncle Chad!

In all honesty, I am super excited about having a little girl cousin. It won't be long until we can all play together. I am so relieved that Aunt Michaela is finally home safe and recovering well.

No comments:

Post a Comment