Here are some 4 month pictures. They aren't my best cause mom waited to take them when I was all ready for bed.
I am working hard on sitting unsupported. I keeping hearing once I master that I can get some of this real food that I see people eating every day.
Yeah, I'm sitting in a laundry basket, don't worry about it. Just a little trick mom picked up at physical therapy.
Tummy time is getting so much easier. I am not in constant fear of face-planting into the ground anymore. Its really nice now that I have a mirror, so I can check out this guy while I dot it.
Everyone keeps telling me I look SO much like my mom. Do you think I can get away with using this?
No? That's fine, I really just wanted to eat it anyway.
A few other highlights from month #4.
*I am wearing 6-9 month clothes, no big deal.
*I have started sleeping for 4-6 hours straight at night. I thought it would be nice to finally give mom a few hours to sleep, before I start walking that is.
*I am still working on mastering rolling over and thinking about crawling, but my big belly is hard to lift and drags on the ground.
*I LOVE my exersaucer and don't know what I would do without it.
*I enjoy going on walks and and am ok with the pool, but sometimes its a just too cold.
*I love getting to meet all my friends and family. I can't believe how many people I have that love me!




Ok, I thought a few blog posts might have been a fluke or something but am I really the only one a little freaked out by Beckett's TOTAL COMMAND OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE?!?!? And the fact that he's using a personal computer to share his thoughts with the world? No? I'm alone on this one? NONE OF THIS IS NORMAL FOR A CHILD HIS AGE!!!
ReplyDelete