Wednesday, September 5, 2012

18 Months

I was sad to learn that summer was coming to an end and that meant my beastie, Lisa, was going back to school at IU. She came to play with me every week this summer and I really miss her. It was a busy summer around here and Lisa always made sure I had fun things to do!


I am getting really good at taking care of my little sister Lettie. I bring her nook whenever she cries and try to be entertaining but sometime I don't think she gets my humor.



I still spend most of my time outside. I am a huge help in the garden.  I just needed to rearrange a few things since mom wasn't getting it done. 
Working on the cucumbers.
Its a jungle back here, Mom. Get it together. 
We had a minor incident with running in the house. I was running (tremendously fast I might add) tripped on something and flew head first into the corner of the bookshelf. Dad made such a big deal about it, but I was fine. Med school makes him a little crazy.
Taking it like a champ.

No comments:

Post a Comment