Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Birthday Teaser

While you may know that I am the big 0-1 now... I can't post any pictures yet, because my birthday is going to be a 2 part celebration. Nana, Papa, G.G. and the Baldwins come this weekend to celebrate my birthday again. I am not sure but I think that means more cake. You are probably not surprised to hear that I love cake... I mean really LOVE it. 


Ok fine just one picture...
So happy about my Sprinkles cupcake from Aunt Mandy.
Here is something else I love. Climbing into any and everything. Let me demonstrate. 
Toy Bin. 
Laundry Basket.
I really like the clean clothes.
They smell good and are sometimes still warm.

Foot stool.
I am currently working on my driving skills. Does anyone know how old you have to be to get a license? I feel ready to operate heavy machinery. 




No comments:

Post a Comment