Saturday, June 11, 2011

Kisses from Dad

I love getting big kisses from my dad. He is really funny. I hope you can tell that I have really been working on making my laugh sound like the big people.  Its not quite there, but I think its getting more realistic, don't you?



Kisses from mom are pretty cool too. I mean I can't help but notice how radiantly beautiful she is.



2 comments:

  1. Beckett, I'm probably one of your least "techy" followers and I'm a little ashamed to admit this but I CAN'T SEE YOUR VIDEO! It keeps saying its PRIVATE! I've been at work for 30 minutes and all I've tried to do is watch YOUR VIDEO! I've tried logging into my google account (appears I have 3 of them) but it still says PRIVATE!
    Can you ask your tech people what I'm doing wrong??
    I really want to see YOUR VIDEO cause I miss you!
    Love, Aunt Nettie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beckett, I love the video! Tell your tech people good job! Now that they have all the kinks worked out, you should do more of those because not only do we get to see you but we can here you laugh too! I love that, cause I love you!
    Aunt Nettie

    ReplyDelete