Friday, May 6, 2011

3 Months!

Yesterday, I turned 3 months old.  It was a pretty good day, except that G.G. left. But I get to see her in Phoenix in a week, so its going to be ok.  We went to a med school party and Dad got to show me off to some friends and a few teachers.  I can only assume I helped up his grade. 


At 3 months, I am really bulking up (all muscle of course).  I just started wearing 6 months clothes.  Yes, I am very advanced for my age.  I smile all the time and stick my tongue out when I am really excited.  I am easily entertained, but thats because my parents are just so hilarious.  I still don't sleep for very long at night, 2-3 hours, but thats just because I know my mom would miss me if she went much longer without seeing me. 
Lets take a look back at when I was super little.


I think we can all agree that I just get better with age.

2 comments:

  1. There is no doubt that you get better every day.... awesome really is the word for you.... I am certain that they will soon be putting your picture next to that word in the dictionary.... Love you so much little guy... See you next week.... kisses G.G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3 Months, Beckett! You sure are a stud :)

    As for flying...I nursed on take off and she did great. She sucked on her passy for the landing. Make sure to pack lots of wipes for him and for you! Lu had major blow outs on both landings and those bathrooms are not the best for changing a dirty diaper (must be the air pressure!)

    Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete